Thursday, October 27, 2011

Los Amigos Invisibles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5ZO7DFU7gk


This is a music video, from Los Amigo's Invisibles song "Yo No Se" from their album Superpop Venezuela. This isn't like any of the music we have been discussing in class, but I came across this song on my Latino Pandora station and thought it was really good! I don't speak spanish so I'm not really sure what the lyrics are (maybe some of you can help me out!)
But the beat is really interesting, and its sort of techno/pop. The music video is also really well produced and entertaining to watch! (SO make sure you check it out!)
This band (Los Amigos Invisibles) has won multiple Latin Grammy Awards, and have been nominated for Grammy awards as well. This Venezuelan band usually plays a blend of disco, acid jazz, and funk mixed with Latin rhythms.

No comments:

Post a Comment