Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Antonio Orozco

ALRIGHT GUYS. If any of you are in the mood for a heartwarming love song (i'm guessing it's a love song - I can't translate the lyrics, maybe some of you can help!) this song right here puts me in that "aww romantic" kind of mood. It has a slow and charming sound, and is very modern. It has a cool romantic-pop sound to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vRjGYDaWOM

Here's a clip of the song (I'm listening to it as I write this!)

The artists name is Antonio Orozco. He is a Spanish singer and song writer from Barcelona. He actually started writing and singing his music when he was 15 years old. He became very successful very fast, winning a lot of prizes and selling over 100,000 copies of his music. His music style is considered pop, and his personal style is mostly vocals and guitar.

Let me know what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment