Wednesday, December 7, 2011

PABLO ALBORAN

The reason I decided to take this class is because my best friend is Latina, and she is constantly listening to different kinds of Latin American music. Her taste in music really inspired me to want to explore more about the culture and how the music evolved. The first artist i remember her really being into was Pablo Alboran. He is a Latin Pop artist from Malaga, Spain. And his music is really really great. I put up two of my favorite songs that i literally can't stop listening to. BUT if you like these, i seriously recommend that you look at the rest of his music!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_vOI0EJYg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rng27ZDC3uk


Both these versions, are his live acoustic versions that he recorded himself in his home. Which I think is really cool. But if you want to see the recorded versions those are up on youtube too. The reason I posted these two versions is because recently in my research project I've been focusing a lot of how music evolves and travels and how audiences become interested. And one of the points made was that technology is a huge way in which music spreads, along with people and goods. and YouTube is a very modern way in which music is spread. I mean just the idea that I'm posting a Youtube video on this blog for you all to see, is a way in which Pablo's music is being shared.

ENJOY!!

The sound is very modern

No comments:

Post a Comment