Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dile A Ella-Victor Manuelle

I asked a few of my hispanic friends what is the first song that comes to mind when you think of salsa and this was a song a lot of them mentioned. Manuelle is one of the most famous salsa singers and won the Puerto Rican American salsa award for the Latin Grammys. He is most known for singing in salsa romantica style, but has done other styles as well. I love how this songs starts off a little slow then picks up into the fast, upbeat rhythms we see in salsa.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Victor Manuelle! He is a great musician who has amazing songs and a unique style that is only know to him. If you're looking into him, look into "Como se lo explico al corazon", "asi es la mujer"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I find it funny that this is the song that you're friends thought of! It really is a great song. Totallyyyy takes me back to my childhood, riding to family parties and having this song blasting in the car hahahaha I love it! Victor Manuelle truly is great. HE is definitely not around in the same way he used to be, but he still lives in all of our salsa <3s :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great song. Brings back several memories of my Freshman year.

    ReplyDelete