Thursday, December 8, 2011

Javier Batiz

I know Professor Hutchinson taught a class that I was in last semester we talked about all these different rock identities in music. Someone I have been waiting to hear about all semester was Javier Batiz. Not too sure why that name has been sticking out in my mind maybe its because of his music and him being a teacher to Carlos Santana or maybe its the wild hair and funky glasses that he can sometimes be seen wearing during the interviews that he does. Included in this post I wanted to put a link to a news article that was published about him. The front of this page has a youtube clip when you look at it doesn't it seem as though the clothing he is wearing, maybe even his whole image can be associated to what would be seen in America?

http://acrosstheborder.wordpress.com/2009/03/28/mexican-rockero-javier-batiz-performs-in-tijuana-march-29/

No comments:

Post a Comment