Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ricardo Arjona


Edgar Ricardo Arjona Morales is a Guatemalan singer. He has won two Grammy Awards, and I wanted to use him as my very last blog post because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE his music. His music is described as Latin pop and Ballad, and his voice is absolutely magnificent. He plays both the guitar and piano, and sings. He has incredible passion in his music and his voice. He started playing guitar and singing when he was only 8 years old, which I find incredible. His album "Adentro" won a Latin Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal!

This is my favorite song of his:


Let me know what you think! Also, if any of you know the translation for this song, I would love it if you let me know!

2 comments:

  1. RICARDO ARJONA IS MY FAVEEEE! I've grown up listening to him and have almost every single one of his songs. I also really like the one you posted. I won't translate all of the lyrics but they are basically being about in a "dead relationship" if you will. He talks about how painful it is to be sleeping in bed with someone and still feel like you're miles apart. How you have someone so close to you in proximity, but emotionally, you're so far apart. It truly is a great song! So many of his songs have deeper political meaning like, "Mojado", which focuses on illegal immigrants and their strife. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricardo Arjona is absolut3ely one of my favorite artist of all time!!!! His lyrics are so witty, comical, and simply go so well with the melodies. If you're looking into him, you should check some of his older songs for example "El Problema", "Tu Reputacion", and his other albums

    ReplyDelete